Abstract Capital
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Beginnings
Three years ago I never thought I would have a blog, and now I have two. I'm a 23 year old grad student with a background in law, formerly an overthinker type, and presently learning the art of savvy consumption and world watching. I'm interested mainly in human behavior, and have always been; if I could have I would have majored in sociology, communication, economics, psychology, and for the hell of it probably anthropology. What is the premise of this blog? Essentially to provide insightful commentary on frugal spending and living habits & the occasional current event. My financial vocabulary is limited, and I hope to provoke your thoughtful responses, so hopefully what I write about will be easily accessible to as many readers as possible. Disagree, suggest, anything really is welcome in this house. I firmly believe everything is feedback, and this includes your observations and commentary as well. This is our blog, I hope you enjoy it!
posted by Flaco @ 11:02 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Flaco
About Me: Just another thinker.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Month

Friedrich Nietzsche - "All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER