Abstract Capital
Saturday, May 9, 2009
2L!
I haven't been able to write much lately because of school, and since I have 2 more years - oh by the way, I finished yesterday! - plus work to do, in a brief moment of reflection I've decided to diversify the nature of the writing of this blog. In addition to articulating a few current event thoughts and talking points about financial prudence, there will be a more interdisciplinary emphasis here, focusing on how the humanities and social sciences rub shoulders with the real world in a fun, informative, and entertaining way. In times of haste, there will be occasional link dumps for your leisure and enjoyment, sometimes I'll interject with my own ruminations, and please always, feel free to put forward your own thoughts on anything.

Marx's Reaction to Today's Economy

Why It Pays to Ignore Financial News

Money Lessons from the Hobbit

posted by Flaco @ 4:28 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Flaco
About Me: Just another thinker.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Quote of the Month

Friedrich Nietzsche - "All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth."

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER